Experience buy and use bunk beds for children
Bunk bed is a space-saving solution for a house with a small area. Also there is a bunk bed where fun, entertainment ideal for children. With these benefits in many parents rushed to buy bunk beds that some information about technical issues as well as quality. Bunk beds are not guaranteed if the following criteria will be very dangerous to your baby if used. One of the best place to choose the best cheap bunk bed is this website cheapbunkbeds.net.
A standard bunk bed will ensure overcome all the risk dilapidated swaying or make the bed with high stability during use.
Aesthetic and technical
The distance between the horizontal bar, also known as bed railing on the upper floor is not too broad nor too narrow to avoid baby trapped or fall. Beds must be machined smooth, smooth to avoid scratching and banging on edge. Should choose cheap bunk beds with mattress included here.
Stairs must be sure not to use too slippery lignin makes little prone to sliding, the gap must be large enough to easily move baby.
Ensure that from the 1st floor and 2nd floor to avoid the short distance makes baby sitting encountered. Do not choose too high bunk bed above the ground, rails to ensure safety is not too low. Wood should use natural wood, not impregnated with chemicals color will affect the baby’s skin. Choose cheap bunk bed under $200 here. You should also notice to stairs, choose your best cheap bunk beds with stair here.
Compliance with safety regulations during use
To help prevent serious injury or death from falls while using bunk beds, parents should note the following warning:
- Never allow children under 6 years old in bed on
- Only use the mattress from 1.93 to 1.95 m long and 0.97 wide – 1.0 m
- Ensure thickness of mattress does not exceed 15 cm
- Use the handrail on both sides of the upper floor
- Prohibition of playing on or under the bed
- Use up and down the stairs every time on the bed
- No more hanging hooks into any part of the bed which was not designed for use with it
- Do not arbitrarily change the structure without the consent of the manufacturer